Friday, March 6, 2009

Harper is Tutu cute!







Today I had the exciting privilege of hand delivering a custom order to a special little girl named Harper. Her mom ordered a Custom Classic Tutu from me a couple weeks ago and I've been giddy with excitement about creating it ever since. The 3 colors she chose (orange, apple green, and turquoise) are amazing together. I added an orange satin ribbon around the waistband to give it that extra POP! Harper was dancing around the room in no time...twirling and looking absolutely adorable. I'm not sure she'll ever take it off.
Her mother, Lisa, also has a shop on etsy. We've enjoyed talking to each other about our custom wares and crafty know-how. (ha!) Lisa designs and creates custom Pom-Pom ponchos, taggy blankies for babies, and the coolest snake (infinity) scarves for kids/teens you've ever seen. Don't believe me? See for yourself at: http://www.manitoutrail.etsy.com/

We have quite a lot of talent here in Northern Michigan. I guess we need something to do when it's below zero outside.... I'm looking forward to sharing other etsy/crafting moms with you in the near future. But for now....Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...Whatcha Thinking?