Saturday, March 28, 2009

Let's Go Nuclear







So,
Maybe I'm just having too much fun with the whole Trashy Tutu bit. I completed another Custom order this week for a black and acid green tutu I like to call the "Nuclear Waste" Trashy Tutu. Had an opportunity to not only hand deliver it, but also shoot a few pictures of the recipient in it. We used our church as the scene of the crime...ha! I have so many favorites, but these are the top 3....for now.
Added this number to my etsy site as well. Can't wait to expand the line of Trashy Tutu's. Remember $5 of the sale price of any Trashy Tutu goes to help support the Safe Passage organization. So you're getting an awesome tutu and helping families as well! YAY!
(Makes ya feel all warm and squishy all over, doesn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...Whatcha Thinking?