Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Custom Tutu Orders







I'm in the middle of doing a custom tutu order for a couple of friends/crazy teens at youth group. After a sale yesterday afternoon on etsy (YAY!! YAY!!!) I decided to do a bulk order of supplies so I could get going on all the other tutus I've promised people over the past month. That being said....I'm extending to sale to those of you who read my blog! For the next week when you order a custom tutu through me (either online or in person) you'll get $5.oo off your order!! Another incentive to purchase the "Trashy Tutu" (for adults..not yet available online...message me for info.) is that I'll donate $5 of the sale price ($40.00 instead of $45.00) to an organization called Safe Passage.



For custom tutu ideas check out my etsy site: www.princessdoodlebeans.etsy.com or my flickr photo page at: www.flickr.com/photos/princessdoodlebeans



For more info. on Safe Passage go to: www.safepassage.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...Whatcha Thinking?