Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tutu Fabulous Catalog


It's Tuesday...I skipped Monday altogether because a) it was President's Day and noone else was working anyway. 2) i have a nasty head cold that made work dreary and uninspired. 14) I've never been a fan of working on Monday.

So I'm currently in the middle of designing a custom tutu catalog to distribute around the area. I figure this will give people a hands on idea of what the Boutique is capable of. I have quite a few tutu lovers that aren't internet lovers. Can't say I blame them. I much prefer to have something tangible in my hands to look at. The prices in the catalog will be reflected online as well. Noone will be getting a "better deal" by ordering in person vs. online. I'm also adding the adult tutu section to both because of the overwhelming response (mostly from friends and family, ha!) for frilly trashy goods in their size.

So back to the drawing board -

Happy Tuesday!!

K. Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...Whatcha Thinking?